Monday, May 24, 2010

Mojo Monday 140

I created this card for the mojo monday challenge and for another challenge on the cardmaker message board :)...This morning as I was looking at blogs I stumbled onto Stamped Art By Lisa and she is doing a RAK for her sister Jayme who has terminal lung cancer, she says "I am having a special event for my sister Jayme. She is in her early 50's and has terminal lung cancer. To make it worse, her sweet dachshund Molly passed away a couple weeks ago. Today we learned her cancer has spread to several other areas and her time is running out. I am asking for all my card making friends to send her a fun card...not really get well cards obviously, but something pretty or funny that will make her smile. She is a frog collector so frog cards would be awesome! I have been blessed by all those I design for to have a wonderful offer of blog candy. Details are below on how to enter. I will choose a winner June 2nd."  Click here if you would like to send a card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment