Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beat the blues crop...Thursday challenges

Day 2 of the crop brought just as much fun as day 1...here are the cards from Thursday

Jane's challenge to use was to make a corner bookmark...I really love the colors blue and green together and who doesn't love a cute little butterfly?

Ana's challenge to us was to create this adorable mini album...I created mine for Andrew and will put some pictures of the little guy in as soon as he gets here :)

 Angelina challenged us to create a card using lyrics from our favorite song...I love music so this was hard for me because my favorite song changes all of the time but I really do love the song "With a little help from my friends" by the Beatles so I thought that I would use that one, plus the monkeys looked like they would go with that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment